Paul.R's Config

Good Config or not?

• Total voters
S

Sr. Normal

@Paul.R I admit that I missed, you have erased installed, reinstalled, reerased a lot of soft. Stop please.

Sit down at the computer and test what they like most about all this advice .
I am a supporter of having two good programs for everything, if you put PotPlayer not be deleted VLC , Chrome does not have to eliminate cyberfox ...

Karpesky and Eset are excellent that you choose will be good.

Take a few days to collect all information and evaluate it on your computer, all the advice you've been given have been good.

I have VLC, PotPlayer, Cyberfox, Chrome and depends on what use I think the more appropriate.

Kind regards

Paul.R

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2013
Thanks! Premier is to much for me....I will go for Avast AV Pro.

My laptop is to old and I cant use anymore Kaspersky! :) but he will be back soon:))

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2
D

Deleted member 178

Approved by Staff

2s9jymOt.jpg

Reactions: Paul.R

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thank you for sharing the excitment over your new MacBook!:) Congratulations. It must feel like driving a new sports car across the world & back at supersonic speed, but with neither the monthly payments nor the risks of speeding tickets!:D

Reactions: Paul.R

Paul.R

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2013
I like sports car but I don't like when I have a "cop" on my street, like Kaspersky(mac version) who slow down my browser or even hangs. I check their forum and seems to be a bug, I hope they will fix it!

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.