Results are only viewable after voting.

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
very nice config and thanks for sharing. my suggestion is to add a second browser just to be sure,an on-demand scanner except eset like malwarebytes free or emsisoft emergency kit.also i recommend to add a password manager like lastpass or dashlane to secure your passwords when you are online;)

Reactions: peymi

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Personally I would not use TUU.CCleaner is more than enough
I would go with a free backup solution as there are many good free ones
I would also recommend a password manager as well as a couple more on demand scanners
Add HTTPS Everywhere to FF
Thanks for sharing your config :)

peymi

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Aug 28, 2014
Hi!
Hope This is a good config
Please if you have any advice tell me,
best regards
Hi guys,
I've Just Updated My Configuration, please have a look at it and if u have any advice, feel free to tell me,
Thanks

Reactions: tonibalas

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Looks good, but I don't know what to think about : Advanced System Care, IObit Malware Fighter, Advanced System Optimizer, Driver Updater - None of these programs are worth using.

Reactions: tonibalas

Darius

Jul 13, 2014
Hello,

Delete Obit Malware Fighter it's useless.(bad virus signature database)
Use Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free

Thanks for sharing your config

Reactions: jamescv7

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.