Nov 25, 2014
:(
upload_2015-8-21_18-29-42.png

Butterfly

Level 3
Verified
Jul 28, 2015
4585720466.png
There is a thread like this in every forum I visit, I copied and pasted this for 3 times now. :D I'm pretty satisfied with my internet speed.

Last edited:
Reactions: NikolayfromRussia

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
4585720466.png
There is a thread like this in every forum I visit, I copied and pasted this for 3 times now. :D I'm pretty satisfied with it.

The Bezeq Benleumi is the best Internet provider in Israel. However, the upload speed is very low. Once I had a problem with Bezeq Benleuimi when I lived in Israel.
I made ,, orat keva,, (when you pay from your bank account directly, not using a credit card). There was some kind of problem with payment. The bank was declining payment for internet service. Therefore, I didn't pay for 6 months :). Then, they disconnected me and my case was sent to the bezeq's lawyer. I had to pay for Internet service and the lawyer (I think it is called penalty in English).

Reactions: Butterfly

Butterfly

Level 3
Verified
Jul 28, 2015
The Bezeq Benleumi is the best Internet provider in Israel. However, the upload speed is very low. Once I had a problem with Bezeq Benleuimi when I lived in Israel.
I made ,, orat keva,, (when you pay from your bank account directly, not using a credit card). There was some kind of problem with payment. The bank was declining payment for internet service. Therefore, I didn't pay for 6 months :). Then, they disconnected me and my case was sent to the bezeq's lawyer. I had to pay for Internet service and the lawyer (I think it is called penalty in English).
Oh wow that's honestly shitty of them to do... Did you pay the same price you were supposed to pay for the Internet service or more?

Reactions: NikolayfromRussia

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Oh wow that's honestly shitty of them to do... Did you pay the same price you were supposed to pay for the Internet service or more?

Actually, it was my mistake. I wasn't attentive to check if I was charged on the Internet service. However, they are very tricky. They waited for 6 months and disconnected me, then. Instead, they could disconnect me in month if I didn't pay. It is also ,,food,, for their lawyers. I overpaid 150 NIS ( for Internet service I had to pay 300 NIS and 150 NIS for the lawyer)

Reactions: Butterfly

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.