Post your Speedtest.net and Pingtest.net results

samit

Level 12
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
5064932650.png

changed ISP 2 months ago, loving current speed :)

safe1st

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 29, 2016
We have all in one : Tv , telephone and fibre optics for 50 euro's per month or so. Not the cheapest , but then again the quality is superb never had any problems :)

wow thats cheap. I got 6-7 down and 5-6 up and cost about 15$. Only internet tho...
also sometimes is down... lol

Reactions: Crystal_Lake_Camper

SBI-boy

Level 1
Verified
Sep 21, 2014
Reactions: safe1st and frogboy

Coffeeman

Level 3
Verified
Nov 24, 2012
Well Inna makes a lot of us dreaming:). Cute and small:)). The internet speeds is like everything we have, because our government and roads are pretty much shitty:)

Reactions: SBI-boy
D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

if you have example 340eur salary and have to pay taxes like 170 + food + fuel.. then you start to feel those 23eur dissapearing :D it should be ~100/~100, but it depends on DNS servers

Last edited by a moderator:

safe1st

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 29, 2016
its kinda a lot in our land :rolleyes: it should be ~100/~100, but i have old cable, i believe i can push out more :D, i dont like my ISP DNS servers

Try change it maybe you can get 100 :D
I think you can use Norton DNS if you want safe.. or google DNS (a lot people use it)

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

Cable costs about 5~10eur, ISP charge 80 for connecting it, can't do it myself.. i'll pass for now :D

Reactions: safe1st

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.