Privazer update error

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonmew

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2013
try and update privazer says click to close i do and it just closes doesnt update it at all :( i dunno what to do

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Do you use the Portable or Installed version? What version is currently installed?
Try re-downloading from their website, and perform an over-the-top installation or repair.

Is there any security software that could be conflicting?

Check the Windows Reliability Monitor in the Control Panel.
Code:
Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Action Center\Reliability Monitor

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
I agree. Re-downloading & installing is terrific advice. Approaching Privazer as though you've never used it before (like me!:D) is a good way to ensure you'll be able to have it's latest updated version!:)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
It would help if you specified which version you were running, Standard/Portable/Donor edition? The latest is v2.23, as posted on their download page.

Reactions: Sr. Normal
S

Sr. Normal

Hi all

"History of Updates"

njP5TWZ.png

" No new updates available "

aF3dd1Y.png

Reactions: frogboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.