App Review Reason Core Security

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Not surprising, I own it and have noticed the bundle protection is pretty good
but not much else. I don't have it installed now, but I take it out for a stroll
occasionally. It will spot bundling in downloads nicely but thats about all I can
say good about this software, it has a ways to go.
They should lease BD's engine ;)
Thanks L'dub

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
Seems to have some quite useful tools, not the usual cleanup junk (minutes 1 to 1:10).
Also, quite neat and clean GUI, like it a lot!
Haven't seen so much tests on this product yet, if ever :) So thank you very much for doing this vid and sharing it with us @Lucent Warrior! Looking forward to more :)

The only thing that could be a bit better is the scan / removal speed, also, UAC popping up every time you perform context scan,...
But that's just me :) No harsh criticism intended ;)

L

Lucent Warrior

Thread author
Seems to have some quite useful tools, not the usual cleanup junk (minutes 1 to 1:10).
Also, quite neat and clean GUI, like it a lot!
Haven't seen so much tests on this product yet, if ever :) So thank you very much for doing this vid and sharing it with us @Lucent Warrior! Looking forward to more :)

The only thing that could be a bit better is the scan / removal speed, also, UAC popping up every time you perform context scan,...
But that's just me :) No harsh criticism intended ;)
I am glad you enjoyed it. :)

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
As mentioned by Der.Reisende, I too liked it's user interface!
_CyberGhosT_'s reflections give hope to it's development beyond just a fancy unchecky.
Thank you for surfing those samples, @silversurfer!:D

It was fun watching the workings of Reason Core, something which, before now, I'd only known by name.:p
@Lucent Warrior, thanks for these images which revealed it's corresponding faces!;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.