Guide | How To ReCaptcha

The associated guide may contain user-generated or external content.

vectran

Thread author
Apr 7, 2014
When using this site from Firefox, ReCaptcha will not load so if I need that I have to switch to IE. There have been other instances of this on other sites. Can anyone advise how to fix this please? Many thanks in advance.

vectran

Thread author
Apr 7, 2014
Clear everything from Firefox at end of each session so should have been clean. Also do all Firefox updates as soon as available. Have used for long time and this captcha problem has always existed. Will try a reset as not done that and get back probably tomorrow a s going out now.
Thank you for your suggestions. Appreciated.

Reactions: Koroke San

vectran

Thread author
Apr 7, 2014
Sadly nothing I've tried, including uninstalling and reinstalling Firefox has made any difference. Looks as though I'll have to keep IE after all.

vectran

Thread author
Apr 7, 2014
It did cross my mind to try something else. You'll have to forgive this question from an older person but can I run this alongside Firefox to start with? I don't see why not but my knowledge isn't that great. (Which is why i joined this site)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.