Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Avast 2015 will be released on October 22,2014.We will be having a giveaway for Avast Internet Premier 2015 once it has been released.My contact at Avast asked me if we could do a review for the Avast 2015 releases.I have the installers and a reviewers guide
I would like to do a review for them as they have been more than accommodating on giveaways and I have an ongoing collaboration with them.I don't really have time right now to do this on my own so I am asking if someone who does reviews if they would like to do a review.I would prefer a written but a video would do if need be.Please only serious reviewers and I will pick the reviewer
I will provide the reviewer with the 2015 installers as well as a reviewers guide(pdf).The reviewer will get a license once the giveaway is over and the winners chosen.If you do not need an Avast license or do not want one I will see what I can do about getting a license for another program.I will discuss this with the reviewer via PM once he/she is chosen.Thanks :)

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
Can you please post the guide? based on that then the reviewers can check how much effort is needed and then someone will commit to the review :). I have never done a review but I can try. But again before committing I will be needing the guidelines.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Interested members should notify me Via PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.