None

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
its very good and really light weight and works at kernel level..... It actually has a GUI but most of the time i just use Notepad to configure Bouncer :)
Could you post some screenshots of the GUI please?

reyes

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Sep 5, 2013
Bouncer_GUI.png

D

Deleted member 178

You should use a login password at least to hamper remote access of your system. This is the only weakness i see in your config.

Reactions: reyes

Morvotron

Level 7
Verified
Mar 24, 2015
Nope not yet... How is it?? any conflict with windows 10 or Adguard?
Totally compatible with Adguard or any other security software (exclude firewalls). Never tried Windows 10, but I guess as every updated trustable software, it has no problem.

reyes

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Sep 5, 2013
Totally compatible with Adguard or any other security software (exclude firewalls). Never tried Windows 10, but I guess as every updated trustable software, it has no problem.
Can you tell me the difference between Zonealarm Free & Pro version
it shows in the website free version is just basic firewall

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
You should add more On Demand Scanners like Zemana Anti-Malware and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

reyes

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Sep 5, 2013
How is Comodo Firewall these days??? its been a long time since i have used it.
Any conflict with Sandboxie and adguard

reyes

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Sep 5, 2013
@hjlbx you said it "The ideal security config should be proportional to threat risk: virtualization, anti-exploit, anti-executable, web-filtering and firewall."

But i am missing these two - web filtering and firewall
If you have any recommendation please tell me :)

Morvotron

Level 7
Verified
Mar 24, 2015
@hjlbx you said it "The ideal security config should be proportional to threat risk: virtualization, anti-exploit, anti-executable, web-filtering and firewall."

But i am missing these two - web filtering and firewall
If you have any recommendation please tell me :)
Ever tried Adguard? It really works with web filtering, web rep, adblocking, privacy stuff.. When it comes to firewall, the two i've tried and were very good are ZoneAlarm and Comodo.

Reactions: reyes

reyes

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Sep 5, 2013
Ever tried Adguard? It really works with web filtering, web rep, adblocking, privacy stuff.. When it comes to firewall, the two i've tried and were very good are ZoneAlarm and Comodo.
I am running adguard(with browser security disabled) and k9 web filtering right now .... (actually i was hoping for a combination of webfilter+firewall)

reyes

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Sep 5, 2013
Removed K9 Webfilter
Disabled : Adguard Browser security module (had a small slowdown in browsing when using browser security and SEP)

Looking for a new browser now............. Yandex looks nice

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.