cruelsister

Level 42
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
cDc!!!! Cult of the Dead Cow (and The Hong Kong Blondes) got me to move from dolls to the computer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prorootect

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
cDc!!!! Cult of the Dead Cow (and The Hong Kong Blondes) got me to move from dolls to the computer.
- You’re one of the elite and stealthy soldiers, sister .. Congratulations! LOL LOL

---------------------------

The Last Stand of Frej
August 7, 2014 at 9:48 am
Mr Krebs,
Aren’t you on the advisory board for Hold Security? If so, don’t you think you should recuse yourself from commenting on the veracity of Hold Security’s claims given this possible conflict of interest?
There are lots of others in the industry who are skeptical of the way this reveal is being handled by Hold Security.

Fira
August 7, 2014 at 12:10 pm
Wait… Mr. Krebs, are you still on Hold Security’s advisory board? You’re listed as such on their website. Not disclosing this fact is making this look rather fishy. While I trust you as a professional, this is clearly a case where conflict of interest can come into account. Perhaps you should add a disclaimer to inform people.

Stan Smith
August 9, 2014 at 1:30 pm
Holden’s name is trash in the security community after all this. People at BH2014 were dissing this guy every chance they had.

Read these comments, and other - here: http://krebsonsecurity.com/2014/08/...-1-2b-email-accounts/comment-page-2/#comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.