Expired Share your feedback on Comodo product & Win an Exciting Prize

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BuketB

Level 1
Thread author
Apr 6, 2015
Hi Guys and Gals
C:\Users\BUKET\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

We are looking for users to share their positive feedback about our Free Comodo Internet Security software.

We appreciate your time and you will be given a 1 year license of Comodo Internet Security Complete, regular price is $89.99

Here's what you need to do:

1. Create a Video testimonial, running over for a minimum of 30 seconds & maximum of 1.5 minutes, without any background noise (preferably)

2. Please make sure that your face is clearly visible (You've got a good smile.. Show it to the World)

3. Start introducing yourself with your name, location, how long you're using Comodo product & why you love Comodo. (optional)

4. If possible, have a mild Music in background (optional)

5. Feel free to add your own creative elements

6. Send it to sales[at]comodo.com , insert "I love Comodo" as subject line.

We are excited to hear from you! Your video will be shared online for other users to view.

Kind Regards
Buket

Last edited:
Reactions: Lary
H

hjlbx

Hello BuketB,

Thanks to Comodo for the contest.

I've been re-evaluating CIS after I had a lot of issues with prior versions on my AMD system.

It vexes me that some of the AMD Catalyst Control Center modules and graphics drivers still rated as "Unknown\Unrecognized" in the Comodo Cloud - after a year's time has passed.

If a user does not know how to handle this type of situation, then it can lead to serious issues if Defense+ auto-sandboxes them upon detection.

In any case, the most recent version shows significant improvement.

It's actually getting that "polished" feel to it...

Some minor quirks and GUI usability issues remain, but nothing overly problematic.

To be perfectly honest, it works really well on my W8.1 AMD x86-64 system.

Reactions: BuketB

BuketB

Level 1
Thread author
Apr 6, 2015
Hi ,

Thank you very much for your comments. We are doing our best to improve our product and we will keep improving.

We would like to get a video from you as well ;)

Kind Regards
Buket

Hello BuketB,

Thanks to Comodo for the contest.

I've been re-evaluating CIS after I had a lot of issues with prior versions on my AMD system.

It vexes me that some of the AMD Catalyst Control Center modules and graphics drivers still rated as "Unknown\Unrecognized" in the Comodo Cloud - after a year's time has passed.

If a user does not know how to handle this type of situation, then it can lead to serious issues if Defense+ auto-sandboxes them upon detection.

In any case, the most recent version shows significant improvement.

It's actually getting that "polished" feel to it...

Some minor quirks and GUI usability issues remain, but nothing overly problematic.

To be perfectly honest, it works really well on my W8.1 AMD x86-64 system.

H

hjlbx

Hi ,

Thank you very much for your comments. We are doing our best to improve our product and we will keep improving.

We would like to get a video from you as well ;)

Kind Regards
Buket

You are welcome.

I prefer to remain in the shadows of the Ether, but you can catch my bug splats on the forum.

Best Regards.

BuketB

Level 1
Thread author
Apr 6, 2015
You will be given a 1 year license of Comodo Internet Security Complete, regular price is $89.99
cool.gif
cool.gif

We appreciate all of your feedbacks and your help to improve our product.

Kind Regards
Buket

Reactions: yigido
H

hjlbx

You will be given a 1 year license of Comodo Internet Security Complete, regular price is $89.99
cool.gif
cool.gif

We appreciate all of your feedbacks and your help to improve our product.

Kind Regards
Buket

Really?

ahmad123

Level 4
Verified
Aug 31, 2014
o_OThe different feature of Comodo antivirus compare with others that I love is you can set the program scans hidden drivers (rootkit) when your computer start-up. Some danger virus (or rootkit) usually lurking as a driver so it will be load with the Windows driver system before the antivirus program loads so it’s difficult to detection them.o_O

S

sinu

This is regarding file rating part, when ever file rating scan is done comodo considers even the unsigned malware file as trusted And when a lookup is done it detects as malware so it is required to provide a right click option for lookup scan

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Regarding CIS, I have two points.
1) Though offline definitions are available, there are no clear instructions as to how they can be used.Please provide some instructions as how they can be used.
2) It can be installed along with other AVs, so it can always be used as a second opinion scanner with the realtime protection is turned off. And as we all know the firewall is very good, so if some one wants it just for the firewall its very good plus one also gets a second opinion scanner. :)

S

sinu

Regarding CIS, I have two points.
1) The offline definitions are available, there are no clear instructions as to how they can be used.Please provide some instructions as how they can be used.
2) It can be installed along with other AVs, so it can always be used as a second opinion scanner with the realtime protection is turned off. And as we all know the firewall is very good, so if some one wants it just for the firewall its very good plus one also gets a second opinion scanner. :)

To install definitions offline first download the definition file from its site then open comodo GUI in that on right top corner you can see a question mark symbol just click that then select about so that you will get a small window in which you can click on definition it will ask for the offline definition file select the file which you have already saved in your HDD that's it.

H

hjlbx

o_OThe different feature of Comodo antivirus compare with others that I love is you can set the program scans hidden drivers (rootkit) when your computer start-up. Some danger virus (or rootkit) usually lurking as a driver so it will be load with the Windows driver system before the antivirus program loads so it’s difficult to detection them.o_O

Comodo performs no boot scan during system start up. Power users complained about this. Comodo's reply was user will not run Unknown programs during startup... so Comodo states boot scan - protection not necessary !!!!!!!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.