SifhX's Configuration

D

Deleted member 178

Many browsers vulnerabilities comes from flash exploits , by sandboxing it , the malwares is contained and cant really infect the system

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
You are wrong :D Maybe Chromium codes has weaknesses. Comodo browser developer team see this and fix this, maybe chrome has security issues but Comodo browsers already got the fixes ;) So Comodo sometimes does not follow chromium release(sometimes I donot like this) and think..There is a lot of people are using IE :rolleyes: Their security problems bigger than us :D

I know but comodo dragon is kinda based on chrome & chrome provide better phishing protection then comodo dragon & get latest updates & security patches faster then comodo dragon. I don't want to wait for update since it makes my browser vulnerable . Also comodo use it's DNS on comodo dragon which is slower in my opinion & not at all good. That's why i prefer chrome & i also use IE sometimes . thnx :D

Y

yigido

I know but comodo dragon is kinda based on chrome & chrome provide better phishing protection then comodo dragon & get latest updates & security patches faster then comodo dragon. I don't want to wait for update since it makes my browser vulnerable . Also comodo use it's DNS on comodo dragon which is slower in my opinion & not at all good. That's why i prefer chrome & i also use IE sometimes . thnx :D
You do not have to use Comodo DNS in Dragon, you can change this or never install select DNS section ;) Phishing sites you have WOT and common sense ;) But I understand your choice :)

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
You do not have to use Comodo DNS in Dragon, you can change this or never install select DNS section ;) Phishing sites you have WOT and common sense ;) But I understand your choice :)

I know we can discard comodo dns in comodo dragon :) and also know that common sense is more then anything but since chrome provide better against fishing protection so why not try it ? :D also i use wot & bitdiffender trafficlight :)

Y

yigido

I know we can discard comodo dns in comodo dragon :) and also know that common sense is more then anything but since chrome provide better against fishing protection so why not try it ? :D also i use wot & bitdiffender trafficlight :)
Maybe it gives better fishing protection but it takes more from you ;) Check here

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
Maybe it gives better fishing protection but it takes more from you ;) Check here

You can disable automatically usage statistics & crash report in chrome settings & for ur concern about it " suggest " u can disable " use a prediction service to help complete searches & URL type in the address bar ":) and as i read ur comment there,Chrome not sending our private or serious information. just don't login in gmail when surf on google search or use duckduckgo or another secure search engine in chrome :D

Last edited:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Firefox may have more users' Trust and better Privacy, but I'm quite certain that Chromium-builds, Chrome (with proprietary components) and IE (with EPM) are more secure than Firefox.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.