Mini Spy

Latest Threads

1. Welcome to MalwareTips!
    MalwareTips is a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn about PC security and computers.
    As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but you can not create new threads or reply to an existing one unless you are a registered member. By joining our free community you will have access to post threads, start private conversations with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.
    Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join us today!

SUPERAntiSpyware vs SUPERAntiSpyware Professional

Discussion in 'SuperAntiSpyware Software' started by syfer, Aug 19, 2011.

1. syfer

syfer New Member

I would like to know is the SUPERAntiSpyware free version any good in removing malware or should I buy the SUPERAntiSpyware Professional for removing malware? What do you advise in buying it or should I use the free one?
  2. MrXidus

MrXidus Super Moderator Staff Member

Paid or not SUPERAntiSpyware will always find and remove threats for free. Professional gives you Real-time protection.
    I would advise using it as on-demand second opinion scanner along side your antivirus and not purchasing it.
  3. Umbra Polaris

Umbra Polaris Testing And Review Expert Staff Member

agree with MrXidus, just take the free version, and keep your money for eventually buying a security suite if you dont have one yet (norton , vipre, etc...) or if you really want spent money on a second opinion scanner invest on MBAM Pro instead than SAS.
  4. jamescv7

jamescv7 Active Member

When using for removing infected viruses/malware, the free version can be used.
  5. Jack

Jack Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Agree with the above posts (+1 to all).

Also I would like to suggest to you , to start a thread in our Security Configuration Wizard Forum... and we will help you secure your PC without spending money on worthless software.
  6. syfer

syfer New Member

ok no problem I am using it now thanks for your help :)