Supernatural Dreams?

NullPointerException

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
I know guys, this will sound crazy and you will eventually laugh at me after reading this. I know MalwareTips isn't the place to discuss paranormal stuff and things like that. But trust me guys. I am no longer at bleepingcomputer, geekstogo, ESET, Comodo, Bethesda, stackoverflow, programmersforum, wikia, youtube, facebook, twitter, Shadygamer, Shadywarez etc. forums or social networking websites where I can discuss non-computer related stuff. Do you guys like me to read further?

. I am almost completely secluded from the Internet. Thanks to my bitch boss. (*Ahem* Sorry for my wording. I am a little scared so...)

I know guys ; you'll not believe me. I know you're probably thinking I am intentionally writing Creepypasta-style. But no guys... I feel something more sinister is going on. Now guys. Listen. Let me tell you the whole thing. I am not joking. If you don't believe me, just don't reply to this thread. But moderators, please do not delete or close this thread. There's no more "off-topic" area than Space Bar, or trust me, I would have posted there instead. No ; this is not a "surprise this is a thread from NPE's Malware Carelessness thread" where at the end of this long thread, there will be "OMG I JUST JOKED CALM DOWN DID U FAIL FOR IT? LOL". I am serious.

Now look. Since the age of ten ; I do get "futuristic" dreams. No ; let's not think about "OMG EVERYTHING COMES TRUE". No ; not really. But...believe me or not, I am scared right now to even write this. Since the age of ten, I get "flashforwards" of things. I am serious.

At the age of ten, when I was in fourth grade, I got the 'flash forward' of a kit throwing bottle in an exact manner I dreamt. I don't remember what date it was. But it was the exact manner. I dreamt it. I knew I dreamt it. I was stunned, didn't know what to do. Didn't tell anybody about it.

At the age of thirty, I got a "flash forward" of sitting in Ford Figo. It was white. My hands were on the steering. It had the same, wiry, black, thin copper-like "grip" (Not sure what the thing that steering are covered with are called. Those things can be bought in most car shops).

In 10th January 1990, we bought a car. It was a white Ford Figo. I didn't realize crap. I put my hands on the steering wheel.
It had the aforementioned 'grip'. I realized it a second later. I was utterly terrified. Didn't think much of it.

At the age of 15 ; I got various flash forwards. Sometimes I sitting on the bench, staring at the almost beautiful, green, elegant park of my High School. I did realize what was happening. I didn't know what to do. I did tell my mother ; I was a Christian by heart from the age of 13. That didn't stop my lustful mind although, I did perform sins even after that, I couldn't do much ; and she, offensive to me as much as it was, brought me to the Indian temples of the Indian gods.

I didn't really pray to those temples. I just prayed to Jesus for His forgiveness. For I knew that I could trust the Holy Trinity over the thirty-three billion gods.

But. I was foolish, as every child is, at the age of 9-11. I acted as if lucifer sent me. I acted as if I was a "badass" that would 'create hell' for others. Perhaps I even mocked Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit. Fortunately, I really doubt I mocked Holy Spirit. I wasn't aware of His existence till a few more years. I acted as if lucifer was my 'father' (I shiver at the thought).

Then, my paranoia began. I grew social anxiety, OCD that I still struggle with. I started to lose my marks and things like that. It was until the eight grade (God bless that number) that I regained my lost reputation by winning several awards. I remember, how pre-eight grade I yelled and even used profanity against my parents. I sat on my chair and used computer to play games ; rather than studying. Basically, after third grade, things mostly went downhill. Until I became a Christian in the summer of eight grade (or the starting of ninth grade)

Now I shall tell you the truth. Those 'flash forwards' have never left me. Perhaps it's Jesus' way of testing my faith. I love Him, yet I still perform the things that I do not want to do and the things that I should not do.

Now. I had never heard of Emma Watson until twenty days ago. I was never really interested in Harry Potter or anything. It was scary stuff. I preferred my novels and games and music as way of entertainment. I, I do not know when, perhaps a year ago, perhaps six months ago, dreamt.

I dreamt of the same image Jake posted. I don't know if my 'dream' had the MalwareTips theme or something, but I surely know that I dreamt of the same photo of Emma Watson that is posted here by him today. Today, I saw and even replied to the thread. It didn't even struck me. It just struck me just a few minutes ago. I remembered how everything of my "short dreams" came true...It's #####ing horrible.

No no. I never saw this image or anything except the dream. i am not fearing anything or so. I can give more examples of me having 'flash forwards' of things. For example, I got a 'flash forward' of me playing the Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim. I wielded fire in one hand and an enchanted Daedric dagger, with me having the escape screen on.

I wasn't even aware of the Elder Scrolls series. It was 2009. Two years before Skyrim was released...
I played Skyrim in 2013. It was...the same scene. Didn't realize until about two hours later.

What is going on? Has lucifer taken a claim on my soul? Why is God letting this happening? Isn't He the Head of Authority? Anybody help me? Calfornia doesn't have decent priests, or I would have gone to those holy men long ago.

Reactions: gin

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
future glimpse . Its OK.
Its not harming you. So you should not worry about it.

NullPointerException

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
I am actually serious. I know this isn't the place or forum to discuss about it, but hey, what else can I do?

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
This is not deja vu.
It is completely something else.

Similar to spiritual revelations.
i dream a lot. But all of it is false and negative.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.