SupraSavings malware removal how-to???

Jesse Hakinson

Thread author
Jul 27, 2014
Hi guys, i'm new to this forum, but I want to give a quick intro of myself before I start. My name is Jesse Hakinson and I'm needing help to fix a possible infected computer.

It's an hp p6674y, and it has gone through a lengthy fix including a new motherboard. Around in mid June, some weird antivirus software comes up and starts scanning the computer. What's even more weird is, that there a commercial playing with a kid playing with his puppy during the scan. Other similar software downloads i have seen are:

JavaLive! Manager - jvcheck.exe
Software Check - flcheck.exe
DesktopWeatherAlerts - DesktopWeatherAlertsApp.exe
WeatherAlerts - WeatherAlerts.exe

The only sites that I know of that show SuparSavings is walmart.com and netflix.com. Can anyone show me how to get rid of this piece of junk?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.