The Emsisoft Easter Celebration 2014

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Grab 5 marvelous Emsisoft Easter Eggs while they last!
The Emsisoft Easter Celebration 2014 starts tonight and will be more exciting than ever.

We’ve got not 1 but 5 really awesome deals we’d love to share with you. And: all of them can be combined in the same basket, so scan below for what’s new!

For every purchase or renewal of Emsisoft Anti-Malware (1 year or more) until April 23rd, 2014 on our website, you'll get the following upgrades at a special discounted rate of only US$ 5.00 per item:

• Egg 1: Emsisoft Emergency USB flash drive, 4GB (was 9.95)
  • Egg 2: Box Delivery instead of Download (was 9.95)
  • Egg 3: Emsisoft Mobile Security (was 19.95)
  • Egg 4: Emsisoft Online Armor (was 39.95)
  • Egg 5: Genie Timeline Backup (was 39.95)
Be sure not to miss out! ‘Cause you know the tricky thing about Easter is that there is only a limited amount of eggs available (first come first serve!) and usually no leftovers after the holiday ;)

Reactions: Raul90 and Malware1

Bill W

Level 1
Verified
Mar 30, 2013
Not Great :(

Message to Emsisoft: I think promos like this fly in the face of what Emsisoft is about, or should be about. You guys offer a great product. Don't let your marketing department dilute it by offering complicated offers like this. Keep it simple: If you want to give your users, or potential users a good deal, just do it via a straight discount or extended trial.

Regards,

BW

Reactions: Terry Ganzi

Chigwells

Level 4
Jan 16, 2012
Not Great :(

Message to Emsisoft: I think promos like this fly in the face of what Emsisoft is about, or should be about. You guys offer a great product... If you want to give your users, or potential users a good deal, just do it via a straight discount or extended trial.

Regards,

BW

I'm with William all the way on this one.

I came here today hoping to spend on the Emsi AM offer, but with this offering my money stays in my pocket. I love their product and its the only AV I've ever paid for. Generally the free AV products are great by all accounts, but I've been very happy investing in Emsi. They'll still be getting my money for the foreseeable future, so of course I'm gonna look for the offers, either way they've got a long-term paying customer.

There's lots of free stuff flying all over the Internet, e.g. SandboxIE, or Glary Utilities Pro which I got via MalwareTips, and I'm happy to invest in some of the software I use. I have to take care to make ends meet, so when Emsi offer their AM at a bargain price that's when I spend. To me, that way everyone's happy: I'm no longer only using their on-demand product, I'm investing in them, and they've got a loyal customer; but there's no way I could meet the full annual cost.

Okay, so they're a "PREMIUM SOFTWARE VENDOR FOR PREMIUM CUSTOMERS!", so maybe I don't belong :cool: oh well, I'll just have bide my time until the next REAL, valuable Emsi offer comes along, and THEN they'll get my money!

Time for me to get off my soapbox :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.