App Review The Importance Of Comodo's Script Analysis

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Content created by
cruelsister
F

ForgottenSeer 100397

IIRC @cruelsister said you can leave windows firewall ON with CF, makes no difference. As for CF with no AV...? not sure MD impairs CF or the system, and MD may add some protection :unsure:
Comodo is more than just @cruelsister. Don’t limit your perspective, my friend. Even though I don’t use CruelCF, it’s a great setup. Regarding @cartaphilus, I suggest he try CF alone to see if it’s enough for him, like it is for me and others who only use CF. You can choose to disable the Windows Firewall on your system, but it’s entirely up to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Comodo is more than just @cruelsister. Don’t limit your perspective, my friend. Even though I don’t use CruelCF, it’s a great setup. Regarding @cartaphilus, I suggest he try CF alone to see if it’s enough for him, like it is for me and others who only use CF. You can choose to disable the Windows Firewall on your system, but it’s entirely up to you.
ok got it, for me going back a few years, CF was not manageable until I found @cruelsister's tweaks. And then it just worked. I currently have CF 2024 beta on VM with MD. Without cruelcomodo, I might have had to read the comodo forum, ugh and continued to be "confused" o_O:rolleyes:

F

ForgottenSeer 103564

ok got it, for me going back a few years, CF was not manageable until I found @cruelsister's tweaks. And then it just worked. I currently have CF 2024 beta on VM with MD. Without cruelcomodo, I might have had to read the comodo forum, ugh and continued to be "confused" o_O:rolleyes:
To be honest, reading the forum and learning is the best thing you could do for yourself. Just following someone else's tweaks leads to a false sense of security. Its not that CS's tweaks are not good, but she understands them, and why they are implemented as well as what to do when issues arise such as bypasses and bugs/incompatibilities.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.