Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
TigerVPN Lite (Lifetime subscription) for $29
Expires: Ends in 3 days

upload_2015-10-6_19-34-54.png

The Internet can be a scary place, packed full of hackers, government spies, identity thieves, and other degenerates. TigerVPN protects you from cyber crimes, and guarantees that your Internet activity stays anonymous. How? Connect to TigerVPN Lite’s 15 servers worldwide to get fast, private access—free from location restrictions. Yes, that means you can have your Netflix and watch it too no matter what country you’re visiting.
  • Provides top-notch security
  • Encrypts all your browsing w/ a 256bitSSLencryption
  • Includes 10Gbps servers optimized to limit latency globally
  • Offers access to 15 nodes: Amsterdam, Atlanta, Bucharest, Copenhagen, Denver, Frankfurt, London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Miami, Montreal, New York, Toronto, Vienna & Zurich **(full priced TigerVPN offers 61 nodes)**
  • Doesn’t limit your data; plus bandwidth health detection maintains performance at peak times
  • Includes easy-to-use mobile apps
  • Allows for a choice in encryption protocol –PPTP, L2TP, OpenVPN, etc.
For full details, visit Tiger VPN Lite: Lifetime Subscription | BGR Store

Register or Sign up with Facebook to Purchase item(s).
upload_2015-10-6_19-33-37.png

Find out more TIGERVPN.COM
@exterminator20 @BoraMurdar

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Can you use Tiger VPN Lite on more than 1PC with the same Lic.,key?
And is it Windows 10 ready?

Kind regards,:)

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Can you use Tiger VPN Lite on more than 1PC with the same Lic.,key?
And is it Windows 10 ready?

Kind regards,:)
License
  • License deadline: redeem within 30 days of purchase
  • Updates included
  • Length of access: lifetime access to 15 locations
  • Unlimited device installations included
NOTE: Changes to the subscription may invalidate the lifetime subscription (e.g. upgrades)

Reactions: Moose

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
I am disappointed with this service. Today my friend has purchased a life-time subscription for me. But servers are slow. I tested 5 servers from 15 and guess the other servers are slow too. I installed tiger's vpn software but it can't connect the servers, so I have to use a vpn dialer entering server IP manually.

1.jpg

Reactions: SCORPION

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.