Votes: 10 100.0%
  • nothing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

miketan77

Level 3
Verified
Jul 24, 2014
malwarebytes anti-malware, Emsisoft Anti-Malware, Iobit malware fighter, Superantispyware, Loaris Trojan RemoverTrojon malware:D. Which one is the best? I cann't give you any comment. Perhaps experts can answer your question.
For me, MBAM is enough. :)

Last edited:

Alexstrasza

Level 4
Verified
Mar 18, 2015
malwarebytes anti-malware, Emsisoft Anti-Malware, Iobit malware fighter, Superantispyware, Trojon malware. Which one is the best? I cann't give you any comment. Perhaps experts can answer your question.
For me, MBAM is enough. :)
IObit Malware Fighter sucks imho, SUPERAntiSpyware is no longer the king it used to be, and I've never heard of the last one.

So there really are only two choices, MBAM or EAM (or both if you can handle it).

H

hjlbx

Emsisoft Anti-Malware (paid)

MalwareBytes (free) - enough with reasonable surfing habits.

I use both...

Reactions: miketan77
Y

yigido

Are you asking the best? There is no best but there is nearly best solution exist recently:cool:
Zemana AntiMalware
Zemana AntiMalware is a second opinion cloud-based multi-engine malware scanner designed to rescue your computer from malware that have infected your computer despite all the security measures you have taken.

• Simple one-click rescue for your computer, no matter how badly infected!
  • Removes unwanted apps, annoying toolbars or browser add-ons.
  • Rapidly neutralizes Viruses, Trojans, Rootkits, Worms, Spyware, and Adware!
  • Works with your existing security software without conflict!
  • Multi-AV engine scanning on cloud.
  • All done in about 5 minutes! (And if that doesn’t work, our engineers will help you out for free.)
Money Back Guarantee
If within the first 14 days, Zemana AntiMalware doesn’t succeed in cleaning your PC from infections, we will return your money.

http://zemana.com/product/zemana-antimalware/

Alexstrasza

Level 4
Verified
Mar 18, 2015
I'm curious how Zemana AM goes after rootkits since it does not appear to have a kernel driver.

I tried downloading it yesterday and ran a scan - it flagged my custom Emsisoft wallpaper as malicious :eek:

Alexstrasza

Level 4
Verified
Mar 18, 2015
Failed bbcode quotes there Big X :rolleyes:

But meh, enough thread hijacking.

Do you have any other questions Tonino?

miketan77

Level 3
Verified
Jul 24, 2014
IObit Malware Fighter sucks imho, SUPERAntiSpyware is no longer the king it used to be, and I've never heard of the last one.

So there really are only two choices, MBAM or EAM (or both if you can handle it).
You are right. My mistake, should be Loaris Trojan remover. I just simply type the name when it comes out my mind.

Reactions: frogboy

Billcomputerman123

Level 5
Verified
Feb 12, 2015
heres my rankings
1 malwarebytes
2 zemana antimalware
3 hitman pro
4 herd protect
5 emsisoft emergency kit
6 superantispyware

i still use superantispyware :p

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
EAM for antimalware.
Consider some on demand scanners such as Malwarebytes Antimalware,Hitman Pro,Emsisoft Emergency Kit
CCleaner or Privazer
Chrome extensions such as uBlock,WOT,HTTPS Everywhere

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
A layering of security software. Additionally, with may want to use Loaris Trojan Remover and/or Trojan Killer.
They are like Doctors and Attorneys that specializes within a certain field of study. Also, you can put ZAM on a
USB Stick. Which work well!

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
For on demand scanners like been mentioned from others MBAM is good choice and pick another one between Hitman Pro or Zemana Anti Malware (beta) or HerdProtect (beta)

You may consider to try MBAM Premium as a companion but actually Norton AV or IS is already fine to your system and when dealing a lot of surfing the Download Insight will take care of.

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
sorry I don't recommend norton try eset or 360 internet security and of course malwarebytes :) Have a nice day everyone

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.