TTB Upgrading Antivirus Coming Soon

lucilleharriis

Thread author
Mar 26, 2022
Hello and welcome @lucilleharriis

I hope that you will correct the problems I pointed out in my test ....

By the way, change your partner if you can: Netlux and Zillya are very bad.....
Hi Shadowra
TTB team is working on and sure we will fix all the issues and re-design the antivirus
And one more thing; TTB is not a Partner of Netlux and Zillya
Who told you TTB is a Partner of Netlux and Zillya ?

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
Wondering how healthly it is for MalwareTips community to advertise these branded products with account that has 0 posts <- just my opinion

@lucilleharriis please post here instead

Shadowra

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Wondering how healthly it is for MalwareTips community to advertise these branded products with account that has 0 posts <- just my opinion

@lucilleharriis please post here instead

Or they want me to destroy the antivirus in test again 😁😁 xD

Popolitus

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 7, 2014
Hi Shadowra
TTB team is working on and sure we will fix all the issues and re-design the antivirus
Im sorry, but u are coming to an antivirus/security forum, telling lies to marketing your antivirus?
who told u are partner of zillya or netflux..well, since u are using zillya software to internet security and netlux for total, we assume u are partners, but if u don't call partners to the company that give u the technology your use on your programs, that's another history...

please don't "call us dumbs", making that kind of advertainments be honest, and more respectful

peterfat11

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah what are they thinking, trying to scam in a security forum of all places. Their marketing team is just as incompetent as their product.
yea when they bring out their complete useless product out to people in the security forum. Do they think that people here can be scammed more easily? lol
Their marketing team have some big issues on this attempt, because they just ruined their reputation.

Popolitus

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 7, 2014
there's nothing wrong on, being a new player and use zillya or netlux (besides the fact they aren't that good catching malware), but when you start to behave like this, to try to sell your products, that's a shame. Create "fake" accounts on security forums, telling lies about product...that's a all new level of scam....

i wonder how many time this "account" and "communication" will last...

This new account start a thread here, and the first response 20min before is from the "TTB pioneer"? xD

Shadowra

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Since I had a Windows Defender alert on my VM, I switched it to VirusTotal...

I am shocked....

VT : 13/67 VirusTotal

Given all this, until there is a full audit, or the "TTB Team" tells us PERFECTLY what they are doing, TTB will be banned from my tests.

Thank you, but taking people for pigeons is not for me!

Popolitus

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 7, 2014
So this is what they call new:

They change for shield antivirus oem product.... xD (avira engine)

we.JPG

That moment, when i can do better marketing comparing with the "official" account here on forum xD

Attachments

• 276310849_347350770742521_7072661754016197040_n.jpg
    276310849_347350770742521_7072661754016197040_n.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 99

Shadowra

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Hi Shadowra

It is still not Netflux what you use? :)
I had a hard time getting TTB to detect a file :D

Js3pcjZI.png

cruelsister

Level 42
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
Unless I'm totally mistaken (as if...) TTB is an Indian based company with the "office" in Canada (suburb of Toronto) exists because Mr Singh moved in recently. And the engine used must be Netflux as everything but the tray icon (really cute changing this) is from Netflux Internet Security.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.