Expired TuneUp Utilities 2013 - 1 license key

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanF1

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
TipRadar said:
I have a (3 user) TuneUp Utilities 2013 license key to giveaway.

Just Leave a comment below with “Which feature you like most on TuneUp Utilities 2013” to be entered into this giveaway.

Rules:-

1. Please make sure your messaging is on and you request me through PM (private message) within 5 days of the winners announcement or your win will be void.

2. You must answer question to qualify in this giveaway. Just a “count me in” will NOT count you.

3. Winners selection will be totally random and unbiased.

4. Giveaway span: 5 days

Contest LINK

Please note that this is external contest. Use the link above to participate.

jdela

Feb 18, 2013
There are many features I like in TuneUp Utilities such as how quickly you optimize your PC, because when installed, begins to realize yourself a profile and once done, optimizing the PC starts. Also if you do not like any modification or suspect has worsened performance PC, you can go back, no problem.
Another feature I like are tools, optimizing your Internet connection, registry cleaning, defragmenting hard drives, TuneUp Disk Doctor, ...
Finally, another feature that I like and I find very interesting is the option of "Turbo", because if you want to make the PC a task n resource intensive on your computer, you enable the "Turbo" paralyzes all actions of the computer that are not necessary and is dedicated to the best performance to the task you want to perform.
A greeting.

NathanF1

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
This was an external contest and the winner has been selected already, as you can see by following the contest link.
Closing the thread and moving to expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.