Latest Threads

TuneUp Utilities 2013 - 1 license key

Discussion in 'Expired Giveaways and Hot Deals' started by NathanF1, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NathanF1

NathanF1 Giveaway and Hot Deals Expert

Contest LINK

Please note that this is external contest. Use the link above to participate.
  2. jontitanic

jontitanic New Member

i like all parts of TuneUp Utilities 2013
  3. jdela

jdela New Member

There are many features I like in TuneUp Utilities such as how quickly you optimize your PC, because when installed, begins to realize yourself a profile and once done, optimizing the PC starts. Also if you do not like any modification or suspect has worsened performance PC, you can go back, no problem.
    Another feature I like are tools, optimizing your Internet connection, registry cleaning, defragmenting hard drives, TuneUp Disk Doctor, ...
    Finally, another feature that I like and I find very interesting is the option of "Turbo", because if you want to make the PC a task n resource intensive on your computer, you enable the "Turbo" paralyzes all actions of the computer that are not necessary and is dedicated to the best performance to the task you want to perform.
    A greeting.
  4. blueblackwow65

blueblackwow65 Regular Member

THe feature I like best on Tuneup Utilities 2013 would be the registry cleaner.
  5. NathanF1

NathanF1 Giveaway and Hot Deals Expert

This was an external contest and the winner has been selected already, as you can see by following the contest link.
    Closing the thread and moving to expired.