App Review Unchecky Review - 'Really Easy Way to Block Adware' (Mrizos)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Would you recommend Unchecky?

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No, why?

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
It's a waste of time. I installed & use it but after some day it's service can't started even i tried manually & get error. i restarted my pc many times even i test it next day, unchecky service failed. so i uninstalled it. My common sense with with me & also in my PC don't need unusual service running in my PC ;)

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thanks for the info, Huracan.:) The video was long,o_O but good; and I didn't fall asleep.;) Unchecky looked promising, definitely something I'd consider trying on a shared computer system. I wonder why it stopped:confused: working for you,:oops: Koroke San.

Reactions: Koroke San
Y

yigido

I installed Unchecky on my mum's laptop :D and my friends laptop and also my GF's laptop :D She wants update GOM Player and uppss she got AVG Toolbar :p I ask her "Where did it come from :D" She said "I dont know"...Because she has no time for the un-check the boxes..
installition type of my friends. next next next I accept finish :D

Thanks Unchecky for helping these kind of people :D

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.