Troubleshoot Unexpected Bluescreen

EascapenMatrix

Level 1
Thread author
Apr 25, 2022
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
I am getting bsod everyday randomly.
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
Tried to Rollback Bluetooth Driver to a previous version, it made my system somewhat stable now.
Your current Antivirus
F-Secure
My pc is getting bsod randomly without any solid reason. I am just logging in my pc, and it gets me an error. This time, after bsod all my extensions in the edge browser was removed. After I installed the extensions again, I found the settings inside the extensions were kept unchanged.

Windows 11

Version-22H2

Build-22621.2428

Attached: Analysis Results MiniDump File

Bharat Sahu sent you 1 item

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
It seems like you're experiencing random BSODs on your PC. Based on the information you provided, it seems to be related to your Windows 11 operating system. To further diagnose the issue, I would recommend analyzing the MiniDump file you provided. Unfortunately, I am unable to access external links. However, you can try using Windows' built-in reliability monitor or Event Viewer to investigate the error logs associated with the BSODs. Additionally, it might be helpful to update your device drivers and check for any conflicting software or hardware issues.

Reactions: CyberTech
Upvote 0

EascapenMatrix

Level 1
Thread author
Apr 25, 2022
Model: LOQ 15IRH8 - Type 82XV

Turned off VBS (I don't need it, for now. Due to hard configurator, good digital habits, and f-secure), I left the hypervisor tuned on.

Uninstalled NVidia card and reinstalled from OEM site.

Reinstalled all the OEM drivers.

Removed Windows Hardware Combability Driver (from Lenovo), as it was showing 'Unable to Start' in driver manager and wasn't able to find it.

Updated all Microsoft Apps from store, and F-Secure.

Changed Lenovo LOQ settings to use only i-GPU on battery and combination of i & d- GPU while charging. This is done to increase the battery life.

Currently, everything is working fine. Hoping for best.

Latest Speccy Report

@CyberTech
Reliability History isn't providing enough details for me to troubleshoot. It says, '
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000018 (0x0000000000000000, 0xffffe687f47390a0, 0x0000000000000010, 0xffffe687fd5e8aa1). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 05263e32-4c2d-4e2e-a720-04136c612ce1.'

I don't know how to analyze dmp file, that's why I asked for help here.

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.