Username Changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxygen

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
I'm pretty sure you can do it on XenForo, but could we possibly get like 3 username changes per 30-60 days?

Just my little suggestion.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Username changes have already been discussed by us, and unfortunately we cannot allow more than one change. See Jack's earlier reply to an identical thread post a couple days ago.

It can be done but only once. We usually do not like to change it because it may be confusing for the other members... Please chose wisely as we will not change your username again .. May the force be with you!: )

Oxygen

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Username changes have already been discussed by us, and unfortunately we cannot allow more than one change. See Jack's earlier reply to an identical thread post a couple days ago.
Does that mean I can get one name change right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.