Vikram R Kumar

FireShootSK

Level 17
Verified
Feb 17, 2015
Hello my name is FireShootSK and i help you improve your config:

• Have you enabled UAC? UAC can safe your PC!
  • Install on-demand scanner like a Eset online scanner, Zemana, EKK. This scanners are good because only one AV can not detect all malwares.
  • Have you backuped your clean system for fast recovery? For this i recommend free program easeus todo backup.
  • Install CCleaner. This program is very good and can speed up your computer very easy.
  • Install BitDefender TrafficLight. BD Trafficlight is extension which detect and block malware url or Phishing sites.
  • If u want test samples i recommend install Sandboxie and Shadow Defender or Virtual Machine(example ViartualBox)(little tip on VM use proxy server and separate it from home network because malware can infect other computers in network)
  • As said @saket . Baidu PC faster you do not need.

And last be safe on internet! Malware is everywhere!

Thanks for sharing your config.
Sayonara

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Hi, I suggest you to install also BitDefender 60 Virus Scanner, which is a very good and quick scanner.
BitDefender 60 Virus Scanner runs always in background, and it doesn't slow down the speed of the PC.
For the rest I agree with @FireShootSK and @saket .
Anyway, good config, thanks for sharing it!! ;)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I think you don't need Anvi Smart Defender, as those information gathered; the database are not so good + the developers who are behind of thos products are known to be 'black hat' hackers before.

Still its a conspiracy if there's something hidden tactics on their product.

In the extensions: Adblocker + Built in Web shield from Escan should be fine,

Reactions: JM Safe

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.