Which chrome based Browser doesnt have WEBRTC enabled ? ( Or toggle able )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slerio

Thread author
Mar 31, 2015
question is in the title....

Or how can i export all the stuff to firefox ? ( Passwords , didnt found a easy way to import the chrome passwords to firefox )

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Slimjet does not have this enabled and is chrome based.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
question is in the title....

Or how can i export all the stuff to firefox ? ( Passwords , didnt found a easy way to import the chrome passwords to firefox )

Pertaining to passwords you should consider to follow the steps since its covered to use an extension:stevedowe.me/2013/10/how-to-migrate-your-passwords-from-chrome-to-firefox.html

For settings which very common at all the here: htpp://smallbusiness.chron.com/export-settings-chrome-firefox-49457.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.