Willams security configuration

I

illumination

Basics look covered, except some kind of backup... I would highly recommend a form of back up, it is always a users failsafe...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Willams

kev216

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 6, 2014
Looks good!

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
A very good config, simple light and efficient. Just add Collusion extension (avalaible for Firefox and Chrome), which allows you to know which sites are tracking your traffic! Thanks for sharing it ;)

Willams

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jan 14, 2015
Thanks for the comments .

@Jo Man I will test this extension, I did not really knew and liked his purpose.

Thanks for the suggestion

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Conduct those dangerous samples on a virtual machine or use your real system under of Desktop virtualization process, other than that is already an enough configuration.

Reactions: LabZero
L

LabZero

Perhaps too many system optimizers, WiseCare 365 has everything you need for regular maintenance without any other defraggers or registry cleaners.

Reactions: frogboy and JM Safe

Willams

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jan 14, 2015
Perhaps too many system optimizers, WiseCare 365 has everything you need for regular maintenance without any other defraggers or registry cleaners.

Thanks for the comment.

In my case , I use Auslogics Registry Cleaner because WiseCare registry cleaner is not very deep . For example: Use the WiseCare and he thinks 230 invalid registry entries .Then use Auslogics Registry Cleaner and finds a considerable amount of registration invalid entries not found by WiseCare .

And in the case of O&O Defrag , I consider more efficient than WiseCare .

Reactions: LabZero
D

Deleted member 178

Approved by Staff

2s9jymOt.jpg

Advice: consider a virtual machine if you test malwares

Reactions: Willams

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.