Windows 10 is getting a Japanese anime mascot

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireShootSK

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Feb 17, 2015
Japan people loves mascots. Yesterday, Microsoft's Japanese offices revealed the look of its Windows 10 mascot and will launch a campaign to officially name her in June.

and here is promo poster
windows-10-japanese-mascot.jpg

Full Article

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
I approve the hell out of this. Everything should have an anime mascot. It would make the world a better place. How? I don't know but it probably would... for me at least. lol

Reactions: LabZero

comfortablynumb15

Level 7
Verified
May 11, 2015
I mean, I'm not an extreme fan of anime or anything (I grew up on Fraggle Rock, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, etc), but you just have to love the Japanese man, lol. They make the most mundane things totally awesome.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Not bad on its campaign, it fits from the picture where in such reality, the technology emerge by not just on adults but also younger one since they use all the equiptments and software including from Microsoft. ;)

Reactions: Venustus
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.