On Sale! Windscribe VPN: Lifetime Pro Subscription (Ending In: 7 days)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
hi,

.....some informations about this deal:

Details & Requirements

• Version 1.58
  • Unlimited devices
  • Updates included

Terms

• All sales final
  • Instant digital redemption
  • User must submit a support ticket at end of 10 year term to be awarded another 10 year term.

LICENCE
  • Length of access: lifetime
  • Updates included
  • Unlimited data
  • Unlimited devices

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
today ( jun 14, 2017):

guys, take a look at the link with the deal i provided in my first post in this thread.
The lifetime licence is available again: you have another 7 days to puchase a lifetime licence of windscribe VPN !
The new deal is a 'bit better:

Price: $49.99 (regular price: $900.00 // 94% off)

Ending in: 7 days

LoLs

Level 2
Verified
Dec 16, 2016
Thank's for this thread,. I sign up @Bleeping Computer and then i received a welcome mail saying
Welcome to the Bleeping Computer Shop
Congrats—you’re now part of an exclusive community of trendsetters and technophiles. Get ready to score the web’s best deals on unique products handpicked by our team of experts. Take 10% Off your next purchase of $50 or more with promo code
. Perhaps its for new user
" it's says $50 or more but i tried anyway.. and it's works.. $45.00 total after -$4.99 coupon applied. ;)

ElectricSheep

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2014
today ( july 27, 2017):
guys it seems that this offer never expires :D ;) : the lifetime licence is again available for another 6 days !!
....so be sure to frequently take a look at the link/offer that i posted in POST #01....!!

Price: $49.99 (regular price: $900.00; 94% off)
They've probably got a deal with them to offer it at those prices. Bit like a sofa showroom - always on sale:p:p

Arequire

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Feb 10, 2017
Now I really don't wanna be that guy but it makes me wonder how they're gonna assure long-term quality of service when this deal is the year-round normal…
It is too cheap for a lifetime subscription. I wonder why they sell a lifetime license at too low price.
I agree with you
A previous quote from @windscribe:
We paused the deal for several months to get some data and realized that having the lifetime deal makes no difference on our regular price sales, in fact they actually go up due to the promotional exposure that comes with lifetime accounts. As long as lfietime accounts is not the only source of new users, it's perfectly okay to run it long term.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
today ( july 27, 2017):
guys it seems that this offer never expires :D ;) : the lifetime licence is again available for another 6 days !!
....so be sure to frequently take a look at the link/offer that i posted in POST #01....!!

Price: $49.99 (regular price: $900.00; 94% off)

I wonder if someone buys it for $900. I mean if there is no discount. Or if someone has already bought it for $900 and realizes that it now for $40.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.