Status
Not open for further replies.

Wordward

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
I guess the title basically says it all. But I will add that I have a lifetime license and wondered if not for security reasons, would it still be useful on Windows 10, and is anyone using it on the new platform? Thanks

Reactions: Moose

juhful

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2013
I'm using it on Windows 10 Pro, works just like always;)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Windows 10 built in security are totally improved but of course flaws are still present so that's why third party program are capable to maximize everything.

So just keep going, as you know Windows percentage are baseline. ;)

Reactions: Moose

Wordward

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
Thanks both of you. I imagine WinPatrol will run fine on Windows 10. I did a refresh on my ASUS laptop before upgrading and it's running great, so I want to be careful not to install too many things. Between trying different security software over a one year period and using 2 different programs to clean and speed up my laptop, I believe it actually made it a little slower.

Reactions: Moose and juhful
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.