"Your Ad Exchange" virus !

benjy

Thread author
Feb 26, 2015
I have the dreaded "your ad exchange.com" virus and despite running a number of anti malware suites including "Hitman pro" and ADw it is still present on chrome.I have gone into "settings" and applied "reset" and it appeared to have got rid of it but when I went back in to re -enable the extensions it is back again.I am not an expert and I am wondering how I can get rid of it rather than just hiding it as "resetting" tends to indicate.
When I accessed "task manager" in "Explorer" it was present in "process's running" and I seemed to have disabled it but I am unable to use "Google Chrome" as I am used to with all the settings as they were !
Is there nothing that can rid this infestation ?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.