Assigned Zemana Anti-Malware 2.0

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

OTTO

Level 1
Verified
Jul 18, 2015
Indeed they are gonna imply realtime protection soon. Good to hear that. Wİth all those engines and real time protection our comps will be like fortress

Reactions: Moose

iIda15

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 10, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Today we have released the first BETA version of ZAM with on-execute real time protection feature. It also includes a good amount of improvements & bug fixes. We have also activated Pandora Analysis System for ZAM so files with low reputation are instantly analyzed in our scan cloud and in case a malicious file is found, ZAM starts an automatic scan.

BTW, we will release a FREE version of ZAM soon. Please stay tuned!

Please let us know what you think about the real time protection and once again, thank you all for your valuable feedback.

REAL TIME.jpg

SETTINGS.jpg

Best regards,

Ida

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013

Good.

Does ZAM allow user discretion before removing programs? There are so many false positives that I insist on that. I have chosen to put Shop at Home Toolbar on a Firefox profile I use for shopping. Security programs want to remove it even though it's not malware, and it's a quite respectable company that delivers me the rebates I have earned.

Reactions: Butterfly

SillyBilly299

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 26, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Today we have released the first BETA version of ZAM with on-execute real time protection feature. It also includes a good amount of improvements & bug fixes. We have also activated Pandora Analysis System for ZAM so files with low reputation are instantly analyzed in our scan cloud and in case a malicious file is found, ZAM starts an automatic scan.

Please let us know what you think about the real time protection and once again, thank you all for your valuable feedback.

View attachment 73901

View attachment 73902

Best regards,

Ida
Good news :)
Can I download that BETA version yet?

iIda15

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 10, 2015
Good.

Does ZAM allow user discretion before removing programs? There are so many false positives that I insist on that. I have chosen to put Shop at Home Toolbar on a Firefox profile I use for shopping. Security programs want to remove it even though it's not malware, and it's a quite respectable company that delivers me the rebates I have earned.

It definitely does :)

Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Zemana Anti-Malware 2.17.1.839 Beta
  • Added on execute real time protection
  • Added Pandora Real Time Analysis system for improved zero day malware detection
  • Added IntelliGuard+ signature database for faster file lookup time
  • Added support for android apk files
  • Added detection and disinfection for Lenovo rootkit by deleting "WPBT" ACPI table entry from Lenovo BIOS
  • Added detection & disinfection for DNS Patcher malware
  • Improved file type detection
  • Improved false positive reporting / handling
  • Improved whitelist for safe websites
  • Fixed an issue with digital certificate validation
  • Fixed an issue which freezed the application while scanning specific folders
  • Fixed a critical issue with low level disk reading
  • Fixed an issue with cloud connection
  • Fixed an issue with proxy handling
  • Minor UI improvements
  • Updated English, Romanian, Telugu, Italian, Arabic, Finnish language files
Known Issues
  • Support for safe boot
Zemana AntiLogger - The #1 Privacy Protection Software

http://cdn9.zemana.com/AntiMalware/2.17.1.839/Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.exe
http://cdn9.zemana.com/AntiMalware/2.17.1.839/Zemana.AntiMalware.Portable.exe

L

LabZero

Thread author
OK, just updated ;)
First error :

Cattura.PNG

Edit: this error occurred in shadow mode environment (Shadow Defender enable)
After rebooting in normal mode, until now, no problems.

If this happens again I will send a bug report. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

SloppyMcFloppy

Level 13
Verified
Sep 12, 2015
3 questions

Can i run this alongside with my AV without adding exclusions? I currently using Qihoo 360 TSE.

Is this a free version or a paid version?

What is the difference between free and paid version?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.