Expired Zemana AntiLogger 1.9.3 Pro Free 1 year[GOTD]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

bez

Level 1
Verified
Jul 25, 2014
If you're concerned you can always install Zemana AntiLogger.

This might help: http://support.emsisoft.com/topic/12432-emsisoft-anti-malware-and-zemana-antilogger/

Emsisoft has the best Behavior Blocker, and will block any malicious traits, so Emsisoft will block keyloggers. Zemana is also focused on behavior blocking, you are just installing 2 behavior blockers.

Thank you for this interesting link.
But my question is not about possible conflicts but more about : can Zemana still make any good when working with that good EAM's bb ?

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
Thank you for this interesting link.
But my question is not about possible conflicts but more about : can Zemana still make any good when working with that good EAM's bb ?
Once in a while, Zemana will catch something that Emsisoft doesn't, not because it has happened before, it's because I can predict the future :p (Just Kidding). Nothing is perfect, so it's almost guarenteed that there is a percentage that Zemana will do some work.

Reactions: bez

bez

Level 1
Verified
Jul 25, 2014
Once in a while, Zemana will catch something that Emsisoft doesn't, not because it has happened before, it's because I can predict the future :p (Just Kidding). Nothing is perfect, so it's almost guarenteed that there is a percentage that Zemana will do some work.

Thank you Chromatinfish. Than I'm going to install Zemana this time also.

Reactions: Chromatinfish 123

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
I’ve been using this product for over a year now, and I’ve had good results using the program. There have been zero false positives, and it does alert me when programs try to insert code into locations where keystrokes can be tracked.

Reactions: Oxygen and bez

FlimFlam

Level 1
Verified
Jul 18, 2014
Hey Emsisoft Antimalware's users !
Is Zemana Antilogger helpful used together with EAM ?
Last version of EAM has probably this function, but I'm not quite sure. :confused:

I don't use KeyScrambler as well (because of conflicts).
So should I install Zemana from GOTD to work with EAM or not ?
Emsisoft Anti-Malware 9 & Zemana Ant-logger work great together.
Hey Emsisoft Antimalware's users !
Is Zemana Antilogger helpful used together with EAM ?
Last version of EAM has probably this function, but I'm not quite sure. :confused:

I don't use KeyScrambler as well (because of conflicts).
So should I install Zemana from GOTD to work with EAM or not ?
I did use them togeter in the past and can confirm - they don't have conflicts.
But new version of EAM probably has keylogger function in it. CAN ANYBODY CONFIRM THAT ?
I hate clogging my system with not necessary software.
EAM watches for possible keylogger activity.Zeman Antilogger works great with EAM. http://www.zemana.com/product/antilogger/overview/

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.