Innaland.com is a scam website that you should avoid at all costs. It claims to sell various items at very low prices, but it is actually a fraudulent online store that will either send you counterfeit or inferior products, or nothing at all.
This Article Contains:
Innaland.com Red Flags
There are several red flags that indicate that Innaland.com may be a scam site. Here are some of them:
- Innaland.com was recently created. The domain name was registered only a few weeks ago. This is a common sign of a scam website that is created to deceive customers for a short period of time before disappearing.
- Innaland.com is owned by a suspicious company: Meledo Company Limited, the company behind Innaland.com, is notorious for running many scams online stores and ripping off unsuspecting customers.
- Discount and Sales Offers: Innaland.com offers unrealistic discounts and sales offers on its products. For example, you can find items that are marked down by more than 70% or even 80%. This may seem like a great deal, but it is actually a common tactic used by scammers to lure unsuspecting customers into buying low-quality or counterfeit goods.
- Copied Content: Innaland.com has stolen most of its content and product images from other legitimate online stores like Alibaba, Amazon, or Aliexpress. This shows that the website has no originality or credibility and is trying to deceive customers with fake products.
- Social Media Presence: Innaland.com has no social media presence or links to any social media platforms. This is unusual for an online store that claims to offer trendy and fashionable products. Social media is an essential way for online businesses to interact with their customers, showcase their products, and build trust and credibility. The absence of social media activity and engagement suggests that Innaland.com is hiding something or does not care about customer satisfaction.
- Customer Complaints and Delivery: Innaland.com does not have any genuine customer feedback or testimonials. Customers have reported issues such as delayed or missing deliveries, poor customer service, defective or wrong products, difficulty in getting refunds, and unauthorized charges on their credit cards.
Is Innaland.com a scam?
Based on the above red flags, we can conclude that Innaland.com is a scam website that should be avoided by online shoppers. There is no evidence that Innaland.com is a legitimate or reliable website that delivers quality products or services to its customers.
Customers who have shopped from Innaland.com have reported that they either did not receive their orders at all or received different or inferior products than what they ordered. They also complained that they could not contact Innaland.com for a refund or exchange because the email address provided was invalid or unresponsive.
Therefore, we advise you not to shop from Innaland.com or any other similar websites that display the same red flags. You will only risk losing your money and personal information to scammers who do not care about your satisfaction or safety.
What should you do if you have shopped from Innaland.com?
- Contact your bank or financial institution: If you have paid with your credit card or debit card, you should contact your bank or financial institution as soon as possible and request them to cancel the transaction and refund your money. You should also report Innaland.com as a fraudulent site and ask them to block any future charges from it.
- Change your passwords: If you have created an account on Innaland.com or used the same password for other online accounts, you should change your passwords immediately. You should also enable two-factor authentication for your accounts if possible. This will prevent hackers from accessing your accounts and stealing your personal information.
- Beware of phishing emails: You might receive emails from Innaland.com or other sources claiming to be related to your order or offering you discounts or refunds. These emails are likely to be phishing attempts that aim to trick you into clicking on malicious links or downloading attachments that can infect your device with malware or steal your information. You should delete these emails and do not open any links or attachments from them.
- Use a browser-based content blocker, like AdGuard : Content blockers help stop malicious ads, Trojans, phishing, and other undesirable content that an antivirus product alone may not stop.
- Scan your device for malware. If you suspect your device is infected with malware, you can run a scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free.
Innaland.com Final Thoughts
In conclusion, Innaland.com is a scam website that you should avoid at all costs. It has many red flags that indicate that it is not trustworthy or reliable. Do not waste your time or money on this website, as you will likely end up disappointed or scammed.