0136d0n's config

0136d0n

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jun 26, 2016
Enable UAC to at least default and then add another scanner like Zemana and you're good. Maybe add an AV like Avast is also a good idea.
Thank you. UAC is now enabled to default :) For AV I'm using Sophos Home so do I really need to add Avast?
I used to have Zemana portable months ago, but after the "premium trial" got over, everytime I launch a scan it always ask for license. Maybe something got wrong.. I'll give it a shot again.

Welcome to MalwareTips @0136d0n :)
You can add a Backup Software like Aomei Backupper Standard or Macrium Reflect Free
Picked Macrium. Thanks mate.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Very good configuration.

Having NVT EXE radar PRO is indeed kicks in, to help your current AV to blend from that combination set. :)

Reactions: 0136d0n

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.