App Review 360 internet security 4.7 test (Cyber Review)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
G

Guest28

Wow 360 Internet Security did better than any other product you have tested which is really impressive. That gives a bunch of statistical Information about it's testing and functions. I'v been hearing nothing but good things about it. I will have to give it a try this week. " I know i am to take any review with a grain of salt"

viktik

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
This is what happened when i say 360 internet security is good.

The answer on Yahoo Answers was reported and deleted by one or more trusted members of the Answers community:

"install 360 internet security 2013. its free and very effective. www.360safe.com/pc.html‎"

This is what happens when i say remove pirated antivirus and use free one

The answer on Yahoo Answers was reported and deleted by one or more trusted members of the Answers community:

"pirated nod 32 is the problem. it may itself be infected or it may not be updating. get 360 internet security. its free and will do better than nod 32. www.360safe.com/pc.html‎"

Sorry, your Yahoo Answers account is currently suspended

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.