App Review 360 Internet Security(bunyip783)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

House_maniac

Level 1
Sep 21, 2011
thanks for the test it did pretty good i'll say qvm realtime engine protection is off by default! anyway for a free security software its kinda nice and the interface is really good :)

Sven

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Nov 5, 2013
I've used this software this summer for like 1 month, it was doing good actually, but the only problem of it was that never-ending turn of icon on the taskbar.. It was showing as its updating, but actually it was not updating, the icon just turns (blinks) all the time and says "updating bitdefender engine" etc. :/ Software does this, after like 10mins from previous (main) update.

I dont know, maybe it was only me who had this tiny but displeasing *problem*.

Thanks for the test, it did good for a free sofware. :) Keep up the good work! :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.