Not open for further replies.

MikeV

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
360 Internet security because:
  1. Memory usage 20-30MB WITH bitdefender active while TS consumes approx 140-200MB
  2. No useless features like system clean up, speed up etc, that consume resources for nothing
  3. Equal detection or sometimes better than TS probably because TS is still under develpoment
  4. Better and more customizable interface (color themes)
  5. Available also in 64bit version while i am not sure if TS has 64bit

S

Sr. Normal

Hi

TS

You can disable engines and will consume almost like IS, I believe that there are now computers that extra RAM consumption is barely noticeable .

It comes with a few features that I think are really practical .

The question is : is it better on any computer ?, I would say no, that IS is more accurate , but if your computer can run two antivirus ,why renounce more engines and other additives ?.
Regards to all and Have a nice day

3 translators have used and three different translations. I am afraid of what he might have written! :confused:

Solarlynx

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 30, 2012
I have "cruelsister setup" (Comodo FW + 360 IS) on 2 PCs and quite satisfied. I don't like TS for now.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I will go for internet security because the equality of engines is enough, + more engines will just only add a slight increase detection so the goal is their own engine must be par at all.

BIgD1

Level 3
Verified
Oct 25, 2014
360 IS is better, but if you use Shadow Defender it won't install because it says it's incompatible.

marg

Level 12
Verified
May 26, 2014
360 IS for less bother on FP's. 360 TS for those that like to cleanup etc..

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
I think TS is visually pleasing and sure some may say IS is less buggy but I think TS is starting to catch up with IS to a point that there isn't really a huge difference between the 2. Just decide for yourself if you prefer simplicity or a nice looking UI and you'll be done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.