Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
What's new in the latest version? Version 5.0.0.1977 August 12, 2014
1.Added malicious Website Blocking for Firefox

2.Russian Translation Adjustment

3.Virus Scan: Support new Win32Kido variants

4.Wifi Checkup: New router support (D-Link 600, D-Link 905L, LinkSyS E900)

5.Download File Scan: New downloader support (LeechGet, Lightning, Dmaster, Orbitdm, FlashGet3)

http://int.down.360safe.com/totalsecurity/360TS_Setup_5.0.0.1977.exe

kiric96

Level 19
Verified
Well-known
Jul 10, 2014
I will definitely stay with IS,

1) with both engines on 200-300 mb/s
2) with only avira 56 mb
3) with only bitdefender 1** mb

IS with all settings set to high, no less than 20 mb (idle) on demand activities (no less than 100 mb)

ahh another thing, last day i was making an offline test with TS, for my surprise i scanned the pack and i got the normal results (slow results only with avira on) but when i did the same with bitdefender i got 0/0 (it seem that bitdender was not working well even thought it engine was loaded in memory)

Fel Grossi

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
Thanks, just installed. Using only the cloud at max settings (scan file when opened) using 60MB. They work very fast ..

Reactions: kiric96

kiric96

Level 19
Verified
Well-known
Jul 10, 2014
Thanks, just installed. Using only the cloud at max settings (scan file when opened) using 60MB. They work very fast ..

i recommend to keep it in that way, turn on both engines (avira and Bitdefender) and you will see the magic.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Any screenshots available?

Fel Grossi

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
Memory now only used 40MB

Any screenshots available?
Nothing has changed, everything remains the same, just added malicious Website Blocking for Firefox.
2eo89ef.png

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
They removed Keylogger protection? I don't see it in my protection settings anymore, even on security mode. What's up with that

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
Wow they got back to me quick on this one, a reply from one of their staff about the issue.

Dear Han Min,

Thank you for your support to 360safe.

We sincerely appreciate your help of improving our product and service.

This is a known issue, and we will fix it in this week.

So again, thank you and please feel free to contact us anytime you have any question or suggestion about our product.

Kind regards,

Emily

Qihoo 360 Support Team

Email: support@360safe.com

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
it's not autoupdating the program? Do I need to uninstall my existing 360 TS and install new version?

Reactions: Kent

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
it's not autoupdating the program? Do I need to uninstall my existing 360 TS and install new version?
No apparently you have to download the software from their site again which is really weird! Also you don't have to uninstall just run the new installer and it would just upgrade the version for you automatically :)

Reactions: Kent and Anupam

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
No apparently you have to download the software from their site again which is really weird! Also you don't have to uninstall just run the new installer and it would just upgrade the version for you automatically :)
That's bad. Good that I am on this forum and helpful guy like you informed me that ;).

Reactions: Kent and Atlas147

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
That's bad. Good that I am on this forum and helpful guy like you informed me that ;).
Haha no worries! That's what a community is for right :)

Ps just got upgraded from new member to regular member :D

Reactions: Anupam
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.