OneDay

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2014
What's new in the latest version? Version 5.0.0.2055 October 16, 2014

1. Add: Protection for attacks that exploits Windows vulnerability CVE-2014-4114
2. Add: Protection for attacks that exploits Windows vulnerability CVE-2014-4148
3. Add: Patch for Microsoft update of vulnerability CVE-2014-4114 - MS14-060
4. Add: Patch for Microsoft update of vulnerability CVE-2014-4148 - MS14-058
5. Bug fixes: Unable to detect some non-executable files within 7z archives.

http://int.down.360safe.com/totalsecurity/360TS_Setup_5.0.0.2055.exe

G

Guest28

I have not got the update yet VIA the updater are they always delayed?

OneDay

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2014
I have not got the update yet VIA the updater are they always delayed?
The truth is when I checked for updates earlier today, it said there was no new version, so I updated manually. It worked in the previous version though. If someone got an automatic update, please feel free to post.

Is this antivirus still a little heavy on the resource's?
It depends on the configuration. If you have only the cloud engines enabled (and Avira, if you wish) it's about 90MB of memory usage. With BD enabled, it's much more (around 130-150MB). No system slowdown though.

Fel Grossi

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
The truth is when I checked for updates earlier today, it said there was no new version, so I updated manually. It worked in the previous version though. If someone got an automatic update, please feel free to post.

Updates for antivirus itself they have an average of 1 or 2 days at most delay, in my notebook I download manually because I enter every day, but in my pc Desktop I don't download manually, usually the next day the update came out, but you have to check manual updates. Sorry for english..

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.