Status
Not open for further replies.

MITKH

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Nov 4, 2014
hi
  • Add: Premium Membership - Complete protection without Ads and Lively theme to dress up your Total Security.
  • Add: Game booster - Maximize your gaming performance.
  • Add: Connect 3.0 - Send message from PC
  • Add: Connect 3.0 - Remote Full Virus Scan
  • Add: Connect 3.0 - Capture screenshot of PC
  • Fixed: Bug fixes
[Direct Download] Windows: 360Total Security 9.0.0.1069

Last edited by a moderator:

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
Game booster seems to work. Runs automatically for any game added to the menu. Not sure what I am hoping for from 360 TS, but I would liked it better if there were more of a technical focus on delivering some kind of autosandboxing of unknown processes that could be activated and maybe some kind of memory monitoring/mitigation. I run EMET, but it only works for apps that are hand configured. A set of extraordinary mitigation techniques would be fascinating :)...and something for protected file status.

Seems Qihoo already has some good things happening with the sandbox. Maybe they could add an option to sandbox the Documents area(s) and then provide a one way backup syncing utility to back up those files to a backup drive, since they wouldn't be available in the Documents area. An image would still catch them in the sandbox o/c, but a backup util from Qihoo does seem like an opportunity to keep things clean and malware free in the sandbox via scanning, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.