Battle 360 Total Security

Status
Not open for further replies.

marg

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
May 26, 2014
I took the plunge & updated to 360 TS. everything is doing fine for now. It even has a cleaner built in that appears to do a good job of cleaning so far.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Good for you!:) I consider you, marg, the unofficial spokesperson for 360.:rolleyes: Truth be told, it was quite a thrill to click on this thread to discover you did a leap of faith; and:eek: plunged right in:mad: (Damn the torpedos!!!!). :p:D

Reactions: starchild76

marg

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
May 26, 2014
You must enable Bitdefender & Avira yourself in the 360 TS version 4.0.0.2048... I don't really know why they are not enabled by default? Memory is 24% on my system. If you have a lot of things running on your computer it will probably be higher. Oopsy...forgot to say this is the latest 360 TS Version 4.0.0.2048 I forgot to put this info in the title.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.