38 Black Walpapers (HD) 1920x1080

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Type : 38 *jpeg files compresed with WinRAR.
Size : 1920x1080

Preview

KeXb3.png

Download :

<iframe title ="Preview" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" style="width:98px;height:115px;padding:0;background-color:#fcfcfc;" src="https://skydrive.live.com/embedicon.aspx/Jack^4s%20Wallpapers/38%20Black%20Full%20HD%20Wallpapers.rar?cid=5cf94c205799fbed&sc=documents"></iframe>

Enjoy!

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Glad you like them. :)
I'll use my SkyDrive account from now on to upload wallpapers,it's easier and everyone can grab them quickly.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Wallpaper 3 & 5 made me laugh but other then that thanks for the share.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
Jack said:
Glad you like them. :)
I'll use my SkyDrive account from now on to upload wallpapers,it's easier and everyone can grab them quickly.

thx jack, really appreciate it ;)
added more cool wallpaper now, on my exHD

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
MrXidus said:
Wallpaper 3 & 5 made me laugh but other then that thanks for the share.

Apple.... :dodgy: ... That's the world that we live in now ..... everyone wants an Apple and those who can't afford one ...will settle for an wallpaper :rolleyes:

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Jack said:
everyone wants an Apple and those who can't afford one ...will settle for an wallpaper :rolleyes:

Or a Mac Transformation Pack for Windows lol... :rolleyes:

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
WarezAddict said:
Nice ones +rep
Seems like I can t see the rep button so far :(

You need to be in the "Members" Group in order to give Reputation Points , you can read more about this here .You already have 8 posts so soon you'll be a full member:p

Members Group
You need:
Days on forum: 1.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Love them Jack. +rep Number 11 and number 6 are my favourite :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.