5 insanely cool robots you'll desperately want (but never be able to afford)

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
As Uncle Ben warned us all, “With great power comes great responsibility”. YouTube sometimes seems like the living embodiment of this warning, containing an overwhelming amount of video power that can (and has been) abused.

I’m guilty of this. The last time I turned to YouTube for article material, I wound up completely and totally ignoring my responsibilities here at ZDNet Government, my responsibility to readers to help them parse the world of politics and technology, and instead gave into my lust for rocket-powered Christmas trees.

Source

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.