Expired 7-Data Recovery Suite v.3.0 - FREE 12 months license for PC

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
7-Data Recovery Suite v.3.0 - FREE 12 months license for PC

Easily Recover Deleted Files From Multiple Sources

promo page:http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/7-data-recovery-suite/in=todays-deals-home

Features:

1.Rescue lost or deleted files from a variety of storage sources
2.Never lose another file beyond recovery ever again
3.Enjoy advanced scanning technology and directory restructuring algorithms
4.Recover files emptied from the Recycle Bin
5.Experience an exclusive media recovery option that looks for media and image files
6.After you purchase you will receive a download link to install the software
7.Download available for: Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8
8.BitsDuJour's giveaway promotional discount gets you all this at no cost!

ahmad123

Level 4
Verified
Aug 31, 2014
There are a number of ways that your data can be lost – accidental deletion, hard drive corruption, lost partition, willful acts of wrongdoing.tankeyou;)

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012
Interesting. I see there are a lot of promo's of recovery software lately. Has anyone tried or tested some of it? Nice work Rus!

Michal Smith

Aug 27, 2014
One of the most versatile software for data recovery that I have ever seen in my life is Remo Recover. It works like a magic in recovering files out of the worst hit scenarios and all this is done in short time.

ا

الشمس

Interesting. I see there are a lot of promo's of recovery software lately. Rus!

a hell lot of recovery software ;) android recovery...i os recovery...mac recovery...windows recovery...etc. etc.

Has anyone tried or tested some of it? Rus!

i have never really needed to perform data recovery but if i have to piriform's recuva has never failed me :cool:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.