A concern about antivirus softwares

SkyboundSteven

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Jun 30, 2014
Yes! I loved the picture in the background, and holding your breath as it got close to 0 only to wipe the sweat away from your forehead with relief when it started counting -1, -2 etc

Somebody who loves old viruses like me. I think you and me are going to get along very well :D;)

panama_background.png

Looks like I have a picture from that virus (Visual Basic, I am sure).

SkyboundSteven

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Jun 30, 2014
Yeah that's the picture! Do you know what it is?
I don't know, it was "faux painted".

BTW, the gibberish actually says "亲爱的,给你一个关机之吻" and is translated to something like this:
"Honey, give you a kiss shutdown" (and "Dear,give you a kiss from a shutdown" according to Bing)

The title seems to be saying "芥竟" which is translated to "Mustard actually" according to Google. (and just Mustard according to Bing)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cowpipe

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.