Level 59
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
It's harder to create movement in water than in air, because water molecules are closer together than air molecules. To show the difference in resistance, physicist Andreas Wahl puts himself in front of a weapon submerged in water and fires it - on himself.
:eek::eek::)

Disclaimer:Do Not Try This At Home!!:p:p

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
Nice share !
- I have heard that he has first made a try with his ex-wife ...:p
- Under water, a good weapon is with piranha bullets, no ?

Last edited:
Reactions: frogboy

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
I have seen tests like these on many yt channels. Its always so cool to watch the bullet go in slow motion.

Reactions: DardiM

Logethica

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
I enjoyed this Video:)
..It would be interesting to see a Video showing how a bullet would travel in hot water compared to cold...
...I wonder whether there are also videos showing the results of similar tests but for an Air & Water (Humidity) combination environment...
If so,..How much further would a bullet fired in Aswan,Egypt travel in comparison to one fired in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia?:)

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
..It would be interesting to see a Video showing how a bullet would travel in hot water compared to cold...
...I wonder whether there are also videos showing the results of similar tests but for an Air & Water (Humidity) combination environment...
:)
Une balle peut-elle être stoppée par des ballons remplis d'eau ?

Video is in english language ;)

If so,..How much further would a bullet fired in Aswan,Egypt travel in comparison to one fired in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia?
LooOL !
We might take into account birds (or air planes) interception (even if not voluntary) :rolleyes::p

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.