A website with useful resources and information on computer security

timnik

Thread author
Verified
Feb 27, 2013
Just wanted to share this website http://www.selectrealsecurity.com/ I came across, which is devoted to computer security tips and guides.

It is well structured and easy to comprehend.

Welcome to Select Real Security

What information does this website provide?

This website provides you with useful resources and information on computer security. It contains information on how you can protect and secure your computer and the data stored on it, and provides up-to-date information on malicious software removal.

For whom is this website intended?

It is intended for both novice and advanced computer users who need security information, resources, or advice.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Ha, it was originally owned by a member on this forum, but he sold it to the owner of Bleeping Computers if I'm right...

timnik

Thread author
Verified
Feb 27, 2013
McLovin said:
Ha, it was originally owned by a member on this forum, but he sold it to the owner of Bleeping Computers if I'm right...

All roads lead to malwaretips.com :D

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Yeah definitely this website is also a former member of MalwareTips giving great contribution when his time was here so in the case everything went here as a potential career at all.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.