Status
Not open for further replies.

nastavnikhe

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Content Creator
Dec 16, 2012
Ace Utilities is an award-winning collection of tools to optimize your Windows PC

Reviews
"Ace Utilities is an all-in-one application for maintaining computer health. It allows you to perform all the necessary tasks to ensure your machine is operating in tiptop shape."
CNET Download.com: Staff Review
"Ace Utilities is a software that comes bundled with all the necessary tools you need to maintain and improve the performance of your computer"
Softpedia: Staff Review
"A Jolt of Caffeine for the Sluggish PC"
The New York Times, Sept. 18, 2003

http://www.acelogix.com/index.html

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Frankly the same award winning collection of tools sounds exactly like what CCleaner does.Only difference is Piriform doesn't charge $29.95
The one click or "blind" ,if you will,optimization is hardly worth $29.95 as are the other features that can easily be obtained separately or in one program for free.
I think they might want to remove a review from 13 years ago especially when their last update of the program was in January 2015 and also the one from 2004 by a software tester that "in ignorance of a couple features" :confused: contacted support.This says to me that the software is not very good or reputable.
I however know nothing of this software and have never used it.It might be very good,I don't know.I only use CCleaner and manual cleanup

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I've used this on an off as a trial ever since it was first released, just as I used to do with every system utility program. In all honesty there is nothing remarkable about it.

Reactions: LabZero

Alexstrasza

Level 4
Verified
Mar 18, 2015
Nothing special... CCleaner is still the go-to for system cleanup. (not that I believe in "system optimizers" anyway, anything that claim to be that is just a bunch of crap)

Reactions: LabZero
L

LabZero

I tried it and I think there are better alternatives such as Vit Registry Fix:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.