App Review Acronis AntiRansomware version 1

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Sly- Secret knowledge here: it would be a way lot quicker than a few billion years...

That's not secret knowledge, it's based on the incredible growth of computing power.. :p

I'm pretty confident my cascade encryption won't be broken anytime during my lifespan, at least 'at-rest' and would require some specific tailored access during the pre-encryption phase on a specific machine that handles the encryption here, but that machine isn't connected to the internet and physical access to this home for any direct operation isn't possible at this time. So while I enjoy the cloud, I have some assurances when I do enjoy it. I'd certainly never trust the cloud without some pretty extensive protections in place, neither should anyone else.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.